How to choose led bathroom mirror,Shaving your face, removing makeup, or tweezing stubborn hairs can be exponentially much easier with a mirror in the shower. A bathroom mirror can allow you to complete these daily tasks while showering, so you can step out and get on with your day. However, regular mirrors often fog up in the shower and quickly become useless.
The best shower mirrors are fogless, allowing you to see clearly and use them without having to frequently wipe them off. Many fogless shower mirrors also have additional features, such as a built-in swivel, LED lights, and magnification abilities. In this guide, we’ll learn about some of the most important factors and features to consider as you shop for a fogless shower mirror and explore a selection of some of the best shower mirrors that won’t fog up available today to make sure your next shower tasks are simple to complete.
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Shower Mirror
Not all shower mirrors are created equal; in fact, some are more trouble than they’re worth. When shopping for the best shower mirror that won’t fog up, keep in mind these three considerations: the size of the mirror, its mounting options, and its safety features.
The size of the shower mirror you choose should be determined by how you’ll use the mirror and the amount of available space in the shower. For shaving and tweezing, a larger mirror will allow every part of the face to be visible and make these tasks more straightforward and less of a hassle—no more soap in the eyes or cutting the chin.
If there is limited space on the shower wall or you don’t plan to perform a sensitive task like shaving in the shower, a smaller mirror could be more appropriate. Be sure to check how much space is available in the shower before purchasing a shower mirror.
Almost all shower mirrors use a suction cup to mount them to the shower wall. However, there are variations of this method that can affect how well the suction cup adheres to the shower wall.
For example, some shower mirrors use a basic suction cup that relies on the moisture on the shower wall to ensure it stays attached, but these can sometimes lose their grip and send the mirror shattering to the floor. Other shower mirrors have a locking mechanism that ensures the suction cup will remain securely on the shower wall and not come loose over time.
Some shower mirrors forego suction cups and instead use a strong adhesive to attach to a shower wall. While adhesive tends to be more reliable than suction cups, it can leave a hard-to-clean residue when removed.
One consideration to keep in mind with any mounting type is the smoothness of the shower wall. Especially with suction cups, a rough or bumpy shower wall might make it hard to ensure the suction cup stays put. Smooth surfaces such as tile, acrylic, and glass are all ideal for applying suction cups or adhesive backing.
Imagine a suction cup losing its grip and sending a mirror crashing down into the shower. If the mirror is made of glass, this could be a dangerous mess. While shopping for the best shower mirror, be sure to look for shatterproof models. These are typically made of durable plastic or acrylic that won’t shatter or crack if they fall.
While this shatterproof plastic or acrylic is the safest option, another way to have the safest possible shower mirror is to ensure it includes a secure and strong suction cup, so the mirror holds tight to the shower wall. If you notice over time that a shower mirror is losing its grip and falling off or even sliding down the shower wall, it’s time to replace it.
How to choose led bathroom mirror,Keonjinn 72 x 36 Bathroom Makeup LED Mirrors Wall Mounted,Adjustable Yellow/Warm White/Daylight Lights Anti-Fog Touch Switch Vanity with Memory Mirror.
- Adjustable LED: This mirror light is adjustable , controlled with light switch button. Long press the light button to adjust the brightness of the mirror light.Short press the light button to adjustable yellow / warm white / daylight lights.
- Wall Switch Control: Both buttons have the memory function. The next time the mirror is turned on, it will remain the same as the last time it was turned off. It is recommend to use wall switch to control the mirror light and defogger ON/OFF so as to save energy.
- Unique design: The power switch and anti-fog switch are separate control, anti-fog according to need to open and close, safe and energy-saving. The built-in anti-fog function means no need to constantly treat your mirrors with fog free spray, or rinse them multiple times per shower.
- Use time: LED lifetime: 50,000 hours (Using the mirror 3 hours a day means it will last 45 Years). With silvered reflection layer, copper free & environmentally friendly. IP54 waterproof rating ensures safe lighting in wet bathroom environments.
- Packaging & Accessories: The mirror comes with a customized packaging to protect the mirror in all aspects. It has passed all tests including dropping test, impact test, heavy pressure test etc. Screws and plug included.