Keonjinn LED Mirror installation,Keonjinn 48 x 36 Inch Bathroom LED Light Mirror Dimmable Anti-Fog Wall Mounted Makeup Large Mirror (Vertical/Horizontal).
- [Dimmable & memory]: This brightness of the mirror is dimmable, controlled with a round touch button. Simply touch the round button for 3 seconds to change light intensity from normal to brightest.When the led mirror is powered off and restarted, the last use state is restored.
- [Unique design]: The mirror power switch and anti-fog switch are separate control. Turn on the anti-fog switch when necessary, safe and energy-saving. This built in anti-fogging function means no need to constantly treat your mirrors with fog free spray, or rinse them multiple times per shower.
- [Use time]: LED lifetime: over 50,000 hours (Using the mirror 3 hours a day means it will last 45 YEARS), copper free Environmentally friendly materials are used with silvered reflection layer.
- [Packaging & easy installation]: Newly improved packing greatly reduces damage during transportation. Keonjinn led mirrors have passed all tests including dropping test, impact test, heavy pressure test etc. Screw mount included, easy to install.
- [Waterproof design] Our LED mirrors feature waterproof and moisture-proof backing, IP54 rate to ensure safe lighting in wet bathroom environments.
If there’s one room in your home that epitomizes the concept of “me time,” it’s the bath. In this soothing center of self-care, you can relax, renew, and rejuvenate. So, for anyone who has resolved to find more peace, tranquility, and well-being in 2020, the bathroom is the perfect place to start.
No matter the size of your budget or the scope of your renovation, Keonjinn can help you find all the elements that will make your spa bathroom a reality. The online emporium offers the best brands and finest quality plumbing fixtures and faucets as well as unique accessories that add style, beauty, and comfort to the bath. Ahead, explore eight wonderful ways to create a sumptuous spa-like experience in your bathroom.
- Select smooth contours.
Relaxation is enhanced by gently curved shapes,Its soothing, sinuous design creates a stunning yet subtle focal point in the bathroom, and the luxuriously deep tub boasts jet streams of massaging bubbles and an adjustable heated surface to banish muscle aches, pain, and tension.
- Choose chill-out colors.
The right color scheme can promote tranquility. Go with soft shades, such as dusty lilac, light blue, sand beige, and of course, creamy white. Complete the scene with complementary hardware. A pewter finish, subtler than chrome or silver, is particularly spa-worthy.
- Incorporate natural touches.
There’s a reason the world’s most luxurious spas set up shop near peaceful beaches, awe-inspiring mountains, and other natural wonderlands. There are numerous ways to bring the beauty of the outdoors to your in-house retreat. Consider adding a natural stone sink or countertop, or perhaps replacing tile flooring with warm, moisture-resistant engineered hardwood. Simply adding lush, live plants can do the trick—and tropical species are bound to thrive in the humidity of a bathroom.
- Make simplicity the star.
Fussy distractions take the focus off you—that’s why so many spas rely on less-is-more minimalist decor.
- Take a luxurious shower.
When you haven’t time to loll in the tub, the right shower head will leave you feeling pampered in minutes.